Costa Mesa Van Rental
Costa Mesa Van Rental, Orange County Van Rental is the premier source of Luxury Van Rental or Standard passenger van rental for all occasions in city of Costa Mesa, CA.
Orange County Van Rentals is located less than one mile from the City of Costa Mesa by John Wayne Airport, giving travelers better assistance and access to transportation than no other van rental company in the area can provide.
Check out our Van Fleet: Van Rental in Costa Mesa/Fleet
Costa Mesa, Located on the “coastal tableland” above Newport Bay, Costa Mesa was once grazing grounds for cattle belonging to the Mission San Juan Capistrano. At the beginning of the 19th century, missionaries built an adobe “Estancia” or way-station for the vaqueros who tended the herds. This structure still stands and was recently restored and transformed by the City into a museum at 1900 Adams Avenue.
Our Van can be used for:
- Individual, Small Group & Family functions - planning a family trip to theme parks or want to group up for a concert or other event?
- Sporting events - Why have the team travel to the next game in separate vehicles, when you can rent our 15 passenger van and commute together!
- Church/Religious organizations - Whether it is a retreat or for the church choir, our vans can be rearranged to accommodate instruments and people.
- Business - Picking up employees to and from the airport, office, and hotels comes easy when renting our vans.
- Community functions - Being a part of a community often involves volunteering your time to a variety of causes, including outreach programs and local fundraisers. Let Orange County Van Rental help make your job easier by transporting people, goods or services.
- Conventions - Van rentals are the perfect transportation solution for corporate presentations and industry conventions, providing participants with quick, convenient venue transportation.